Phuket, Elephant Hills and Khao Lak
Varied Meal Plan
PP Based on 2 sharing
Bucketlist HolidayThailand Multi-centreThailand < Thailand Multi-centre
PHUKET, ELEPHANT HILLS & KHAO LAK 2021
12 nights Thai Triple Centre Bucketlist Holiday: Phuket, Elephant Hills & Khao Lak
Travel 1st Sept - 18th Oct - From £1399 per person
- 4nts Centara Karon Phuket
- 2nts 4* Elephant Hills Jungle Safari
- 6nts 4* Moracea by Khao Lak Resort
- Fly from Heathrow or Manchester with Singapore Airlines
- Private transfer on arrival & departure
- Shared transfer to and from elephant hills
- 4 nights Centara Karon Phuket, Superior at the terraces room, Bed & Breakfast
- 2 nights Elephant Hills Jungle Safari, Luxury Tent, Full Board
- Elephant Hills - includes all activities
- 6 nights Moracea by Khao Lak Resort, Jasmine Superior Room, B&B plus one complimentary Thai set dinner for 2 per stay
- Book today with a £150pp deposit
- Fly from Birmingham, Belfast, Edinburgh of Newcastle for a £200pp supplement
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing, subject to availability at time of booking.
4 NT 4* CENTARA KARON PHUKET, PHUKET
In the centre of the popular Karon resort, just a gentle three minute walk from the wide sandy beach and with numerous dining and entertainment venues on your doorstep. The resort enjoys panoramic views of Karon Beach and the lush hinterland of hills behind and is ideal whether seeking family fun with activities galore or yoga lessons and blissful treatments at the spa.
2 NT ELEPHANT HILLS JUNGLE SAFARI, ELEPHANT HILLS
Thailand's first luxury tented camp sits on the edge of Khao Sok National Park within the largest area of rainforest in southern Thailand. The scenery is dramatic, with soaring peaks, meandering rivers and jungle-clad forests filled with flora and fauna some of which is unique to this area.
6 NT MORACEA BY KHAO LAK RESORT, KHAO LAK
This picturesque, unassuming resort is set on the side of a tree covered slope with steps leading to a glorious white sandy beach. There is an excellent variety of rooms available with each offering a private balcony, where you can admire the sunset at the end of each day. Each of the two restaurants feature a delicious spread of dishes and provide splendid sea views.